3 Second hand Wind Turbine for sale – BONUS 1 MW.
Available in mid 2013 – Still in operation – Very good condition
Manufactured in 2000
Manufacturer: BONUS ENERGY A/S Denmark
PRICE: €70,000 p.u. excluding dismantling – including transformers
Hub height: 70 m
Total rated power capacity: 3,000 kW
PowerRated power1.000 kWRated wind speed15,0 m/s m/sCut-in wind speed3,0 m/s m/sCut-out wind speed25,0 m/s m/sRotorDiameter54 mSwept area2,290.22 m2Number of blades3Rotor speed15 / 22 U/minTypeLM 26.1Materialglas-fibre reinforced plasticManufacturerLM / BonusNacelleDesignseparatedGear boxType combined spur / planetary gearStages3Ratio1:69ManufacturerFlenderGeneratorType asynchronous, pole-switchableNumber1Speed1000 / 1500 U/minVoltage690 VGrid connection via thyristorsGrid frequency50HzManufacturerABBControl and Protection SystemPower limitation active stallSpeed controlfixed (2-step)Main brake disk brake, individual blade pitch controlYaw control system4Manufacturer of control systemKK-ElektronikTechnical detailsHub height70 mTypesteel tubularShapeconicalCorrosion protectioncoatedManufacturerBladt, KGW, SSCRotor (incl. hub)25 tNacelle (without rotor & hub)40 tTower54 t
Contact Ad owner for quick sale
Note: Buyer must dismantle and collect. Seller can assist in arranging shipping but do not ask for shipping quotes.
Viewings will only be arranged if signed LOI (Letter of Intention) has been received.
NOTE: These turbines are 50Hz units and not suitable for operation on 60z grid unless modified.
Time wasters and tire kickers will not be accommodated!
- Above technical data is subject to technical alterations, errors and omissions
- 1. Wind turbine installation is highly customized according to location, set-up, seismic conditions, soil, zoning, local restrictions, and many other factors
- 2. Taxes, Containerizing and Shipping is not included. Estimates do not include export and other international fees.
- 3. This information should be used for general budgetary reasons only.
- 4. Pricing and availability is subject to change at any time without notice
- 5. The displayed location in the ‘Google Maps’ section of this advert only indicates the approximate location of the equipment
Contact us below for more information