4 VERY GOOD CONDITIONED WindWorld W2700 – 150 kW (50Hz) WIND TURBINES IMMEDIATLEY AVAILABLE –
27m Rotor Diameter!
Price only €25,000 EUR – ‘where is – as is’ ExWorks owner’s site.
Still in operation – Early viewing recommended as these will go quick at this price!
SPECIAL DEAL FOR NORTHERN IRELAND and ITALY! -Fully re-conditioned – delivered with 1 year warranty on replaced components and workmanship, only €59,000 EUR
- WindWorld was a subsidary manufacturer of BONUS A/S
- Turbines are still in operation. Dismantling not included in price!
- Rotor diameter 27 m
- 30 m hub height
- Year: 1993/94
- SCADA remote control system also available!. Add 1,500.00 EUR
TECHNICAL DATA OF WindWorld 150kW
- Type: WindWorld 150kW
- Rotor diameter: 27 m
- Swept area: 423 m2
- Rotor rpm: 41,9
- Power regulation by stall
- Tower height 29,7 m
- Hub height 30,3 m
- White tube tower in 2 sections
- Power regulation: stall
- Number of blades: 3
- Frequency: 50 hz
- Voltage: 400V
4 GOOD CONDITIONED WindWorld W2700 – 150 kW (50Hz) WIND TURBINES IMMEDIATLEY AVAILABLE
Price €25,000 EUR – ‘where is – as is’ ExWorks owner’s site.
Contact Ad owner for quick sale
Note: Please do not ask for shipping quotes or CIF prices. Shipping must be arranged by buyer themselves. Cheap to transport. Complete turbine fits on 2 lorries!
Viewings will only be arranged if signed LOI (Letter of Intention) has been received.
Time wasters and tire kickers will not be accommodated!
Above technical data is subject to technical alterations, errors and omissions
1. Wind turbine installation is highly customized according to location, set-up, seismic conditions, soil, zoning, local restrictions, and many other factors
2. Taxes, Containerizing and Shipping is not included. Estimates do not include export and other international fees.
3. This information should be used for general budgetary reasons only.
4. Pricing and availability is subject to change at any time without notice
5. The displayed location in the ‘Google Maps’ section of this advert only indicates the approximate location of the equipment
For more information contact us below!